What is Financial Life Planning?
Think of the raw materials used to build your financial home. Now, visualize these materials lying around, unassembled, uncoordinated.
- Investments Health Care Heirs
- Wills Insurance Charity
- Trusts Living Expenses Retirement Plans
- Social Security Education Annuities
How will you put them together to build a strong, enduring structure to shelter you, your spouse, and your children now and in the future?
This is where we come in.
We are Lof Financial Advisors – your architect and general contractor.
When you team with Lof Financial Advisors, you don’t have to know all the questions. That’s our job! We identify potential risks to your Financial Life Plan and work with you and your other professional advisors to address them. We also monitor your financial home to keep it running smoothly for years.
Becoming a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
Education, Examination, Experience, Ethics
- Most have a four-year finance-related college degree
- All must complete theoretical and practical financial planning training at a college or university offering a curriculum approved by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Pass a comprehensive, two day integrated format certification examination covering:
- principals of financial, insurance, employee benefits, income tax, retirement , and estate planning and risk management
- Complete recertification bi-annually
- Must have a minimum three years experience to obtain a working knowledge on financial planning counseling skills
- Must pass an ethics review and agree to abide by the CFP Board’s Financial Planning Practice Standards and a strict code of professional conduct known as the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- The Code states CFP® practitioners are to act with integrity, offering professional services that are objective and based on client needs
Not every financial planner is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. You and your family deserve nothing less than to work with a CFP® professional in pursuing your Financial Life Plan.
Explore Lof Financial Advisors
What can you expect from us?
- Initial, complimentary, three-step information gathering, get-to-know each other process resulting is a written financial plan
- Coordination of your financial life plan with all of your other professional advisors (CPAs, attorneys, insurance agents, etc.)
- Continually review, monitor and adjust your financial life plan
Trend Following –
an investment strategy that aims to seek market gains by analyzing the trend a particular asset is experiencing – is a concept Lof believes in.
What will your experience be?
Personnel, Professional, Passionate Financial Life Planning.
CFP® (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™)
Financial Life Planner
Long Term Care Specialist
Independent Advisor Financial Life Planning Services
What it Means to You.
- Access to the finest products and services available with no other considerations other than your best interests
What facilitates our independence?
- Our broker/dealer, Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., endorses a universe of non-propriety investment and financial life planning tools.
- No pressure to promote in-house products and no sales quotas
- Lof Financial Advisors provides you with the best of both worlds,
- An agile Financial Life Planning firm
- Access to the resources of one of the highest rated broker/dealers in the U.S.
Cambridge Investment Research, LLC
Please visit the Cambridge website, www.cir2.com. Find out more about the meaning of independence in Financial Life Planning.
4757 E Camp Lowell Drive Tucson, AZ 85712
Laurence Lof Financial Advisors, LLC
4757 East Camp Lowell Drive
Tucson, AZ 85712
800.829.2523 toll free
Your Money/ Our Thoughts: A Weekly Commentary
Week of July 18, 2022 – Appreciation in our bond positions
We are starting into earnings reporting season
Week of July 11, 2022
It’s a mixed picture on main street
Valuations and the Stock Market Week of 7-4-2022
Valuations have effected the stock market decline
Week of 6-27-2022 Markets had a big rally
The markets are giving it some of it back.
Week of 6-20-2022 – “Worst week of 2022”
There is no “typical” bear market
Week of 6-13-2022 Positioning in Bonds and Cash
Positioning In Bonds And Cash